Cookie and Website Usage Policy
Peach Pi, which is a trading style of NPA Insurance Ltd.
The following statement discloses the privacy practices of Peach Pi for the Peach Pi Web Site (this “Site”). By using this Site, you are consenting to our privacy practices. If you do not consent to these privacy practices, do not use this Site or download any materials from it.
We may collect information automatically when you visit the Website, using cookies.
Cookies are small files of information which save and retrieve information about your visit to our site – for example, how you entered our site, how you navigated through the site, and what information was of interest to you. The cookies we use identify you merely as a number. (If you are uncomfortable regarding cookies use, please keep in mind you can disable cookies on your computer by changing the settings in preferences or options menu in your browser, however your login ability on the website may be impaired.) We also collect information when you give it to us. For example the registration details you have entered in order to access the member area of the website.
These links explain how you can control cookies via your browser – remember that if you turn off cookies in your browser then these settings apply to all websites not just this one:
- Internet Explorer http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835(this page links to further information for different versions of IE – the mobile version is at http:/ /www.microsoft.com/windowsphone/en-us/howto/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings.aspx).
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en-GB&answer=95647
- Safari: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/5.0/en/9277.html(or http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677 for mobile versions)
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/
- Blackberries: http://docs.blackberry.com/en/
- Android: http://support.google.com/mobile/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=169022
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
For more information visit www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies
Types of cookie that may be used during your visit to the Website:
The following types of cookie are used on this site.
These monitor how visitors move around the Website and how they reached it. This is used so that we can see total (not individual) figures on which types of content users enjoy most, for instance.
You can opt out of these if you choose:
2.Third-party service cookies
Social sharing, video and other services we offer are run by other companies. These companies may drop cookies on your computer when you use them on our site or if you are already logged in to them.
- Facebook’s data use policy: http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other
- AddThis (the service that runs some of our social sharing buttons): http://www.addthis.com/privacy#.T6j–usS0bw
A cookie is a small piece of data sent by our computer to yours so that information can be recalled.
A cookie is stored by your web browser in a text file on your computer with the word ‘cookie’ in its name. Each time your web browser requests a page from our web server, the cookie’s message is sent back. Only Peach Pi’s web server may read the contents of a cookie you accept from us.
- to track how users reach our site and the path they take through it to help us to improve our service to you.
When we use a cookie for this purpose, we do not record any information that will uniquely identify you. We put together the information from a very large number of users of our website to give us an overall picture of how people visit our site.
You may choose to set your browser to not accept any cookies. Please be aware that in doing this, the site may not operate correctly.
Links to Third Party Web Sites
At this Site, there may be links to companies with whom we have a relationship. Peach Pi is not responsible for the privacy practices of external links and websites. We encourage you to read their privacy statements, as they may differ from ours.
We treat data as an asset that must be protected and use lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorised access and disclosure. However, as you probably know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the site. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
We may amend this Cookie and Website Policy at any time by posting the amended terms on this site.
If you have any questions or comments about this Cookie and Website Policy please contact:
Peach Pi Web Administrator
Date: 18 September 2020